PURE AND PLANT BASED
Our pure, all-natural Mace straight from Myristica fragrans tree in Grenada and Indonesia, isn’t related to the peppery self defence spray of the same name, though it does contain notes of pepper and cinnamon. Similar to Nutmeg though slightly less sweet, its woody, warm flavour adds a kick to spice blends, baked goods, soups, and sauces. Without it, Caribbean cooking wouldn’t be the same, and fish dishes would miss out on an opportunity to become something special. Luckily, you can enjoy our tasty, high-quality Mace, in all of your recipes.
MACE HEALTH BENEFITS
- Eases Digestive Stress: Such as diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, stomach spasms and pain, and intestinal gas
- Cancer Prevention: Certain studies show the compound myristicin found in mace inhibits the growth of colon cancer cells
- Natural Mood Booster: Mace may alleviate some depressive symptoms by naturally boosting serotonin
- Pain relief: The essential oil in Mace is often used as a topical pain reliever for joint and muscle pain
- Anti-bacterial: Helps eliminate bad breath by killing oral bacteria
- High in antioxidants and minerals for detoxification, improved immunity
- Cooking: Seafood, Caribbean dishes, meat dishes, spice cake and other baked goods, masalas and other sauces, pumpkin pie spice, and other spice blends.
- Self-care: Use on skin topically to reduce pain, or mix with toothpaste to prevent cavities and kill oral bacteria for fresh breath.
MANUFACTURED AND SOURCED IN CANADA
At Nuleena Foods, our mission is to deliver the best quality and flavour to home cooks and modern chefs. Close relationships with our suppliers allow us to verify quality and purity standards are met at each step in the production process. We work alongside our trusted farmers to bring you the freshest, best tasting products.
LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just email us and we’ll refund your order in full, no questions asked!
50 in stock